Your Agreement to History San Josè’s Terms & Conditions:
Your payment is your agreement to the following terms and conditions:
1. You’ve read this document and you understand what History San Josè is providing in exchange for your payment and participation.
2. You understand that your set up time is between 7:00am and 8:30am on Sunday May 7th. Your automotive vehicle(s) must be out of the park by 8:45am. Take down begins at 5:30pm. We will send you a detailed logistics email at least three weeks before May 7th.
3. To get the attendance and attention that you deserve at our Fest, we need your help promoting our Festival. You agree to promote our Festival as best you can. Six weeks before our Festival, we will provide you with a toolkit that will help you do this on your website, newsletters, e-lists and social media outlets. You are agreeing to use the toolkit and any other resources you have as best you can to help get folks to our festival.
4. You first obtain our permission to use "Silicon Valley Bikes", "Silicon Valley Bikes!", "Silicon Valley Bikes! Festival" "Silicon Valley Bikes Festival" or "Silicon Valley Bikes! Festival & Bicycle Show" on your products, wares or give-aways. Please make your request by April 5, 2017 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
5. No refunds
6. All 10x10 promo/pop-up tents must have at least two of their poles weighted down. An easy fix is to duct-tape a one-gallon water bottle to two of your tent’s poles. The San Josè Fire Department will be checking your compliance with this. If you fail to have this, the Fire Department will ask you to fix this or leave.
7. FYI, we strongly recommend that you bring your reseller’s permit or you obtain a day permit from the State Board of Equalization. Although History San José doesn’t require you to have a permit to sell, California state auditors may show up and require it.
8. You agree that you indemnify, defend and hold harmless History San Josè and the Silicon Valley Bikes! Festival organizers and their volunteers, by agreeing that you are performing, exhibiting and/or selling at your own risk at this Festival, and that you are solely responsible for any loss or damage to your personal property or injury to yourself or others caused by your actions or negligence while participating in the Silicon Valley Bikes! Festival on the grounds of History Park
Please contact April Gee, email@example.com or 1-408-644-1223
Or, Diane Solomon at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 408-646-6193.